TriTech SBDC To Host 5th Annual Funding the Big Idea
TriTech SBDC will host the 5th Annual “Funding the Big Idea” Funding forum on May 8 at La Sierra University Zapara School of Business. This event is a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs to network, receive mentoring and compete for funding from Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists and Public Equity Investors.
Funding the Big Idea will feature the following sessions:
- Speed Dating – personally meet and present your idea to investors
- Raising Capital – gain insight traversing the funding landscape
- Piranha Pool – watch entrepreneurs and investors in action as four finalists from the Best Big Idea competition pitch their companies. Business services valued at $40,000 will be awarded amongst the four finalists
- Networking Buffet – meet valued members of the business community and enjoy our complimentary buffet
- The Best Big Idea Competition – Entrepreneurs have a chance to win a $1000 prize for the best business idea. Attendees will judge and vote for their favorite.
Register for the event today by clicking here.