Personal Computer Power Management Rebate
In keeping with its goal of attracting and fostering business in the City of Riverside, Riverside Public Utilities has joined with SmartRiverside to develop the Personal Computer Power Management Rebate Program. Under the program, businesses located in the City of Riverside can receive energy efficiency rebates for implementing PC power management software on personal computers. PC Power Management software is an energy saving solution for desktop computers.
Monetary Incentive - Incentives that help offset the costs of purchasing power management software for personal computers.
Return on Investment - Daily savings on your energy consumption and electric bill.
Managing your resources - Effectively managing your resources can help your business save money and increase efficiency.
What is the Rebate Amount?
The rebate incentive is up to $15.00 per PC license for the power management software. Rebate amounts cannot exceed the power management software costs. The maximum rebate per Riverside Public Utilities business electric customer is $25,000, per site.
This program is offered on a first-come, first served basis and is effective until funding is expended or the program discontinues.
Smart Riverside and Riverside Public Utilities reserve the right to determine rebate eligibility, amount, and modify or discontinue this program at any time.
To be eligible for the Riverside Public Utilities / SmartRiverside Personal Computer Power Rebate Program, companies must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Purchase Personal Computer Power Management Software
• Install software program and monitor power consumption
• Provide data reports from software showing savings for 3 months after installation
• Run software program to efficiently manage PC power consumption
• Submit proof of purchase and energy savings report with rebate application
How Do I Apply?
Complete the Commercial Application, attach any required documentation and mail to:
Riverside Public Utilities Programs & Services
3750 University Avenue, 3rd Floor - Riverside, CA 92501
Give your Account Manager a call today at (951) 826-5485 for full details on our existing programs or to inquire about future programs, or send us an e-mail.
• Program is subject to fund availability and may be canceled at any time.
• The level of incentive is up to $15 per personal computer, up to $25,000 per business site.
• Businesses must validate software purchase and usage.
• RPU has the right to inspect PC Software implementation for rebate recipients.