Energy Management Systems
With our Energy Management Systems Program, we help cover the cost of installation. If you’re planning on installing or upgrading your energy management system (EMS), call our account management team for assistance.
An energy management system will allow your company to capture energy savings by monitoring and controlling energy load. This will increase your overall business operating efficiency.
The benefits of installing an EMS are:
• A reduction in wasted energy from unoccupied areas of your building through sensors.
• The ability to manage peak energy usage and reduce demand spikes.
• Controlling costs associated with less frequently used buildings in a multi-building or campus environments.
• Providing greater human comfort through lighting and cooling/heating controls which enhance productivity.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the Business Programs Application, attach any required documentation and mail to:
Riverside Public Utilities Programs & Services
3750 University Avenue, 3rd Floor - Riverside, CA 92501
Give your Account Manager a call today at (951) 826-5485 for full details on our existing programs or to inquire about future programs, or send us an e-mail.
Energy Management Systems Program Guidelines
• Incentives will be paid for energy management systems that control all or part of a building’s electrical load through lighting controls and HVAC and other building systems.
• Rebates are based on calculated energy savings of total controlled load and paid at a rate of $0.08 per kWh saved.
• Rebate amount cannot exceed $25,000 for Flat rate customers, $50,000 for Demand customers, and $100,000 for Time of Use (TOU) customers. In addition, rebates cannot exceed 50% of the project costs. Customers are limited to one capped rebate per program per fiscal year per premise.
• Customer must provide documentation of projected energy savings associated with the energy management system and is subject to verification by Riverside Public Utilities.
• All General Program Guidelines apply.