FREE Non-Profit Training Add to my calendar
Monday, June 18, 2018
8:30am - 4:00pm
Please join us for a FREE two-day Non-profit Boot Camp sponsored by the City of Riverside's Community and Economic Development Department.
Attendees will learn from expert John Canaan about non-profit topics ranging from, but not limited to:
- Nonprofit requirements and how to meet them
- Funding sources, diversifying income
- Legal status, state and federal reporting
- Boards, bylaws, running board meetings
- Reviews, audits, insurance, accounting
- Writing, delivering, and tracking with grant objectives and budgets
- Meeting federal grant management requirements
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served on both days.
*Seating is limited! Once capacity is reached, a waiting list will be established.
Date: June 18 and 19, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: City Hall, 3900 Main Street 7th Floor, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
Parking will be available at Orange and 9th Parking Structure. Parking passes will be validated.
*If you have to cancel, please also cancel your RSVP to allow others on the waitlist to attend.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Contact: City of Riverside Economic Development at email@example.com