Doing Business with the City & County Add to my calendar
Friday, February 24, 2017
7:30am - 9:00am
The Greater Riverside Chamber of Commerce invites you to be apart of their Business Seminar Series, "Doing Business with the City & County."
- Virginia Wilson, Compliance Contracts Officer of the County of Riverside
- Shiloh Rogers, Procurement & Contract Specialist of the City of Riverside
- City and County of Riverside processes for submitting bids for government contracts.
- How to view current projects and services needed.
- Getting notified for future opportunities.
- Business requirements and qualifications to compete.
- Best practices for submitting proposals.
Location: Chamber's Bourns Boardroom, Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce, 3985 University Avenue, Riverside
Cost: Members: $35; Prospective Members: $75
Contact: Richard Prince at (951) 683-7100 Ext. 218